Dear crowderland user,
thank you for your interest in crowderland and in our current projects.
Our platform does not only rely on new ideas and constructive feedback, but also on critical opinions. All contributions are welcome as long they follow certain rules. Please follow the principles below:
Fair play and respect
- As a user you are solely responsible for the contributions that you publish.
- Use your real name for an open and honest discussion.
- Always be fair, objective, and respectful when you interact with other participants, even when you disagree. Respect is the foundation of a constructive dialogue.
- Your comments should be related to the topic of the contribution in question.
We reserve the right to delete comments that do not contribute to an objective discussion or that are not related to the contribution in question.
Please contact email@example.com if you encounter any problems with community members or project advisers.
- You may only publish content (texts, images, videos etc.) for which you have the necessary rights (copy right in particular).
- Mention the source if you are using approaches to ideas, statements, or quotes issued by other members or external sources.
- The following content is not allowed:
- Contributions and comments that are defamatory or contain racist, discriminating, sexist or pornographic content, glorify violence, bear hatred, are misleading or generally illegal
- X-rated or insinuating statements
- Offending someone on a personal level
- Spam, personal ads, advertising and other commercial content
- Any activities that interfere with the flawless operation of the crowderland platform as well as the upload of documents that contain harmful viruses or other malware
Please report any contributions that don’t follow the rules mentioned above by using the function “Activities > Report” (in the top right corner of each comment box). We reserve the right to delete these contributions without giving reasons.
As a user of crowderland you accept these rules (netiquette). For more regulations please go to Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Statement.
As of April 28th, 2017